- Test Time – 10:00AM to 12:00PM
- Students have to submit 2 passport-size photographs. 1 for the application form and another for admit card.
- After submission of the duly filled application form student can get their admit card which is necessary to appear in the examination.
- Question paper will be available in both Hindi & English languages.
- The test duration will be of 2 hours.
- All questions will be objective which carries +4 marks for the right answer and -1 mark for the wrong answer and zero marks for unattempted questions.
|Apply for||No of Questions||Syllabus|
|Class 8th||15||15||15||15||20||Full syllabus of Class 7th|
|Class 9th||15||15||15||15||20||Full syllabus of Class 8th|
|Class 10th||15||15||15||15||20||Full syllabus of Class 9th|
|Class 11th(Maths)||20||20||–||20||20||Full syllabus of Class 10th|
|Class 11th(Bio)||20||20||20||–||20||Full syllabus of Class 10th|
|Class 12th(Maths)||20||20||–||20||–||Full syllabus of Class 11th|
|Class 12th(Bio)||25||25||50||–||–||Full syllabus of Class 11th|
|Target (Maths)||20||20||–||20||–||Full syllabus of Class 12th|
|Target (Bio)||25||25||50||–||–||Full syllabus of Class 12th|
- Individual care and guidance by Ex-IIT Professors and Medicos.
- All the students will be in guidance by their mentors, teachers & IIT-JEE/NEET-qualified students for inspiration and motivation.
- Many topics will be taught by video through a projector for a better understanding and concept of 3-D Views.
- Balanced lectures, notes, test and study material of 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class & board(10th & 12th) as well as competitive exams of JEE (Main+Advanced)/NEET for students of foundation and pre-foundation courses.
- Special batches for state/national/international competitive exams(e.g. NTSE, NSTSE, KVPY, ISO, SAT, IMP, Olympaid and other competitve exams.)
- Debate & discussion of 5 students in a group on a topic to learn concept in better way.
- Regular PTM(Parents Teacher Meeting) & PMM(Parents Management Meeting) for better understanding of parents, students, students & teachers.
Make the 500 INR payment through the QR code. After the payment process, your registration will be successful.