Super-40 Test : l1coaching
Fill up the below form for appearing in Super-40 Test
Online/Offline Test Date : 26 Dec 2021, 9 Jan 2022
Apply For Classes
8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & Target
1. Test timing is 10:00AM to 12:00PM
2. Students have to submit 2 passport size Photographs. One for application form and another for Admit-Card.
3. After submission of duly filled application form student can get their admit card which is necessary to appear in examination.
4. Question paper will be available in Hindi and English medium.
5. Test duration will be of 2hours.
6. All questions will be objective type which carry +4 marks for right answer and -1 for wrong answer and zero mark for unattempt question.
|Apply For||No of Question||Syllabus|
|Class 8th||15||15||15||15||20||Full Syllabus of class 7|
|Class 9th||15||15||15||15||20||Full Syllabus of class 8|
|Class 10th||15||15||15||15||20||Full Syllabus of class 9|
|Class 11th(Math)||20||20||20||–||20||Full Syllabus of class 10|
|Class 11th(Bio)||20||20||–||20||20||Full Syllabus of class 10|
|Class 12th(Math)||20||20||20||–||–||Full Syllabus of class 11|
|Class 12th(Bio)||25||25||–||50||–||Full Syllabus of class 11|
|Target(Math)||20||20||20||–||–||Full Syllabus of class 12|
|Target(Bio)||25||25||–||50||–||Full Syllabus of class 12|
* Free Loging & Fooding.
* Free Study material & classroom coaching.
* Free L-1 AITS(All India Test Series) online & offline.
* Individual care and guidance by Ex-IIT Professors and Medicos.
* All the 40 students will be in 24hours guidance with their mentor, teachers & IIT-JEE/NEET qualified students for inspiration and motivation.
* Many topics will be taught by video through projector for better understanding and concept of 3-D views.
* Balanced lectures, notes, test and study material of 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, class & board(10th & 12th) as well as competitive exams of JEE(Mains+Advance)/NEET for students of Foundation and Pre-Foundation Courses.
* Special Batches for state/national/international competitive exams (e.g. NTSE, NSTSE, KVPY, ISO, SAT, IMO, Olympiad and other competitive exams).
* Debate & discussion of 5 students in a group on a topic to learn concept in better way.
*Regular PTM(Parents Teacher Meeting) & PMM(Parents Management Meeting) for better understanding of Parents, Student and Teachers.
Hey, Here are my UPI details
Name - Nagendra Kumar Singh
UPI Handle - 9792666624@paytm
Payment link- https://p.paytm.me/xCTH/8999737f